Jintrix was the first card game in the series, running in 2011 and 2012. It was played over the internet, but virtual cards were obtained by purchasing real life, physical cards. Togemon appeared on Jintrix card 1-062, which was released in the first set of Jintrix cards.
- Level: Adult
- Type: Plant
- Crest: Crest of Purity
- Cost: 2GB
- Reader Capacity: 5GB
- Species: Natural
- Attack Skill: Prickly Bang Bang
Crusader was a continuation of Jintrix as a smart phone game. Crusader ended in 2014 for Japan but and ran in the U.S. as Digimon Heroes. Togemon has the same artwork as in Jintrix.
- Rarity: Common
- Max Level: 10
- Limit Break: N/A
- Attack: 56/97
- Defense: 46/68
- HP: 65/94
- Support: 36/63
- Main Race: Nature
- Secondary Race: N/A
- Main Skill: Medium increase in the attack power of green nature allies. (Turns: 7/7)
- Leader Skill: Some green nature, brown recovery and wild cards will appear. (Turns: 7/7)
- Description: A plant Digimon that is easygoing and often absent-minded. However, when somebody upsets it, it angrily brings out its thorn-covered fists.
- Digivolves From: Palmon (requirements: lv. 5 Nature Digimon, lv. 5 Nature Digimon, 10 small Nature capacitors)
- Digivolves To: Lilimon (requrirements: lv. 10 Nature Digimon, lv. 8 Nature Digimon, lv. 5 Nature Digimon, 10 medium Nature capacitors)
Collectors was another smart phone card game, which ended in 2014. Togemon appeared on three different cards, and even Togemon X showed up on one! (Unfortunately, Togemon X didn't get any new artwork.)
Fortune was a card game for the PC which ended in 2014. It used the same artwork as Collectors for Togemon.